The criteria for admission into the phd programme will be as follows:
1. All candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, as basic requirement.
2. Candidates with Bachelors degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
3. All candidates must have minimum of MBA
4. All candidates must have attained a satisfactory level of performance in the university’s admission test and interview.
5. All candidates must have demonstrated adequate intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision – making and problem solving potentials during the university’s admission test and interview.