The criteria for admission into the M.Sc Business Administration programme will be as follows:
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, as basic requirement.
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of second class lower division.
- All candidates must have minimum of one year managerial/administrative experience.
- All candidates must have attained a satisfactory level of performance in the university’s admission test and interview.
- All candidates must have demonstrated adequate intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision – making and problem solving potentials during the university’s admission test and interview.
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university and who have passed with a minimum of Upper Credit may also be considered for admission provided the university’s matriculation requirements are satisfied.
- Candidates with good quantitative background and some basic knowledge of Economics will have added advantage.
- Holders of HND and/or professional qualification in administration disciplines are eligible for admission but must go through a mandatory nine months postgraduate diploma in the University provided they meet the basic University entry qualification.